Fuji New Fujifilm User

p360

Hello Everyone -

I am Prat from Chandler, Arizona. I recently purchased an X-Pro1 with a couple of XF lenses. I am really liking the results, but more importantly, I am loving the Fuji experience. I am enjoying it so much, I added another X-Pro1 soon after. And my 18mm f2 is on its way.

I've been a Canon shooter for a number of years now. I still own 5DIII and a few L lenses. For how long, I don't know. I am shooting a wedding in three weeks, so my thinking is I will start selling the Canon gear slowly after that. I have pretty much moved away from doing paid work.

Good to be here. I am glad I found this forum, and look forward to learning from you all.

Welcome Prat!!! Glad you found this place too!

I'm very curious to hear your thoughts about going from a 5D3 to a XP1. Would you use the XP1 for a wedding as your only camera?

Welcome, Prat!
Great to have you here.
Arizona is one of my favourite states.
Great choice of gear too. I am looking forward to seeing your photos.
BTW: Have you heard of Bert Stephani? He is a Belgium photographer and a Fuji ambassador. He shoots all his professional work with Fuji now, including weddings (which he does not do often).
Bert Stephani - visual storyteller

Have fun here!

Peter

Welcome! My journey to mirrorless began with a move from DSLR's to micro four thirds, and ultimately to Fuji which I like much better.

Thanks bbw :) had a xe1 and 35mm. Loved it, and when a deal for the pro with the 18,35,60 came up... I had to have it!

Sent from my RM-821_apac_australia_new_zealand_218 using Tapatalk

Back