New Lens Goes Off Trail, Part 2

merlin

All-Pro
Name
Merlin Emrys
Here are more photographs taken from our off-trail hike today using the new 18-55mm zoom lens.

XT2F1275_lzn.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

XT2F1297_lzn.jpg

XT2F1282_lzn.jpg

XT2F1292_lzn.jpg

XT2F1287_lzn.jpg

XT2F1279_lzn.jpg

XT2F1281_lzn.jpg

XT2F1288_lzn.jpg

XT2F1301_lzn.jpg

XT2F1284_lzn.jpg

XT2F1296_lzn.jpg

XT2F1276_lzn.jpg

XT2F1303_lzn.jpg

The 18-55 is an amazing lens, I have said that many times. I have kicked my own a** a few times for selling it. As I get older and my style is changing, I need this lens in my bag almost to the point of giving up my 16. It was that good and it stayed on my camera 75% of the time. Stupid move. I feel another bag simplifying coming.

I was greatly pleased with the results from the 18-55. They were definitely beyond my expectations.

The only downside so far is that the aperture wheel moves far too easily, but I always check the setting in the EVF before firing off a shot.

Well I went overboard saying I may off my 16, don't think that will ever happen, but I've never had any complaints with the copy I had. Just dead nuts sharp through out the range. Beautiful images as always Merlin.

Well I went overboard saying I may off my 16, don't think that will ever happen, but I've never had any complaints with the copy I had. Just dead nuts sharp through out the range. Beautiful images as always Merlin.

I don't use my 16 as much as the 23 and 90, but I am always blown away by it when I do. Thanks very much for your kind and encouraging words!

Back