Fuji New News on the TCL-X100?

could you post some pictures of the size of it as this is the only thing putting me off - is it much bigger than the lens hood?

I'd think the best way to use this is to work with the EVF and not the OVF for a clear view. I don't know if the official X100/100s lens hood, or any other third party hoods for that matter, would work with it but the advantage of getting a 50 mm is worth persevering with. I know others have said they are happy to step back or forward to get the image but there are times when you can't do that. Think of travelling by rail or near traffic, the extender will save the day without needing to crop. For those of us who have bought the X100/100s and are not natural 35 mm users, the fact that this will give us a nice leaf shutter camera but with a 50 mm is brilliant.

Well those already look better & more useful than the Fujifilm provided samples :tongue:

Generally I'm seeing about what I'd expect... some loss of detail at f/2 it seems, but things look markedly better even by f/2.8. Quite sharp in the center - not even sure I'd be able to tell the TCL was in use from a center crop, but some loss of detail/sharpness at the edges.

Back