Expired NEW PRICES Fuji GM670 + 2 lenses and Bessa T 101 Anniversary Edition | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbelyell

All-Pro
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Fuji GM670 + 2 lenses and Bessa T 101 Anniversary Edition

What are your prices?

$550 and $299

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

i am selling two iconic film cameras. ive bought/sold on this forum's sister sites and on Manual Focus Lens Forum and Rangefinder Forum with excellent references.

1) Fuji GM670 medium format camera plus 100/3.5 lens plus the VERY RARE 65/8 lens AND finder! all are in very good condition and operate perfectly. i am only selling as a kit, and i'm pricing it to sell at $550 plus cost of actual shipping in US or Canada only and paypal

2) Like new Bessa T 101 Anniversary Edition in very rare navy blue with gold lettering. this looks and operates perfectly. i will throw in a capable tewe 35-200mm hot shoe fitting external finder. priced to sell at $299 plus cost of shipping in US or Canada and paypal.

View attachment 23561
View attachment 23562View attachment 23563View attachment 23564View attachment 23565View attachment 23566

Payment accepted

Shipping method

UPS

Shipping charge

Handling time

References

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 221
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 196
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 180
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 192
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 212
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
so 200 people looked at this and not a single inquiry? are the prices too high? give me some thoughts. these are quality products in great shape. i won't give 'em away, but if prices are off compared to similar ads, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back