Feedback New Site Skins - Dark and Gray

I'll see what I can do!

Amin, I've noticed in the grey colour theme that there's nothing separating the signature from the message (there's no line or anything - or at least, if there is, it's not visible). I've noticed a couple of times already, when people have a long signature with for instance a quote in it, that I'll be halfway through it before I realize it's not part of the message, but a signature. Any chance there could be a thin horizontal line in between the two?

Really like the dark. Something about a white background around pictures on a monitor display that I find disturbing.

The gray is nice, but the dark is great!

It's taking me a while to do this because the site that tells me which setting controls the color of that line has been down. Hopefully will be back up soon.

Amin, I've noticed in the grey colour theme that there's nothing separating the signature from the message (there's no line or anything - or at least, if there is, it's not visible). I've noticed a couple of times already, when people have a long signature with for instance a quote in it, that I'll be halfway through it before I realize it's not part of the message, but a signature. Any chance there could be a thin horizontal line in between the two?

Good, now?

Back