Leica New site style

Amin

Hall of Famer
Let me know what you think!

You can switch back to the old style using the style selector in the bottom left corner of the page.

I removed the old site style options temporarily (most likely) for two reasons: 1) to make everyone aware of the new options (some won't try the new ones without the old ones being pulled) and 2) because it's much easier for me to support two styles than five.

Dale is having problems with page loads from too many pictures in a thread before getting to the last couple displayed. In previous incarnations of Forum software you could set how many replies that would be displayed per page. This was in "preferences". I don't see anything like that now- is there a new way to set this option?

Dale is having problems with page loads from too many pictures in a thread before getting to the last couple displayed. In previous incarnations of Forum software you could set how many replies that would be displayed per page. This was in "preferences". I don't see anything like that now- is there a new way to set this option?

Unfortunately there is no option for that in the current software.

Amin, just wondering if the (gray) submenu under the "Forums" that is in default pulled-down can be turned into hover on/off type, this way this will free up more real estate of the main screen? Just an observation, but overall, I like the new theme. Kudos.

Amin, just wondering if the (gray) submenu under the "Forums" that is in default pulled-down can be turned into hover on/off type, this way this will free up more real estate of the main screen? Just an observation, but overall, I like the new theme. Kudos.

Can be done but wouldn't work for touch screens, eg iPad.

Back