Film New site style

Amin

Hall of Famer
Let me know what you think!

You can switch back to the old style using the style selector in the bottom left corner of the page.

Amin,
Nice selection of styles, I'm not sure which is my favorite. Will they all always be available, or will you decide to stick with one or two?

Thanks for featuring my Signet 35 on the home page. Now I'm glad it's time for something new!

Regards,
BV

Amin,
Nice selection of styles, I'm not sure which is my favorite. Will they all always be available, or will you decide to stick with one or two?

Thanks for featuring my Signet 35 on the home page. Now I'm glad it's time for something new!

Regards,
BV

Hi Brom, thanks, I can't say for sure about the styles. They will all be here as long as I can keep them all compatible with forum software upgrades without too much trouble, which should be for a long time. But I can't guarantee they will all always be here. I will make sure there is always a light option and a dark option.

I removed the old site style options temporarily (most likely) for two reasons: 1) to make everyone aware of the new options (some won't try the new ones without the old ones being pulled) and 2) because it's much easier for me to support two styles than five.

Back