Fuji New site style

Amin

Hall of Famer
Let me know what you think!

You can switch back to the old style using the style selector in the bottom left corner of the page.

Looks nice and clean, much more modern.

I would suggest either a color change or font treatment change to make the main nav text and the secondary nav text more distinct from each other. They are a little too close to each other in size and color.

Amin, see the screenshot attached. The text in the black nav bar is what' I'm calling primary, and the grey the secondary. While there is a size difference, there's enough text and the color is similar they kind of blend together.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-11-04 at 9.36.29 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-11-04 at 9.36.29 AM.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 72
Amin, see the screenshot attached. The text in the black nav bar is what' I'm calling primary, and the grey the secondary. While there is a size difference, there's enough text and the color is similar they kind of blend together.

Is it better now?

Yes, I think that color change helps. The grey text at the top is a bit easier to read (at least on my screen). The font size difference seems a bit larger too which also helps.

Nice work!!! :D

Hey Amin,

I really like how you've managed to update the look yet maintained the fundamental structure. Good Job!

I removed the old site style options temporarily (most likely) for two reasons: 1) to make everyone aware of the new options (some won't try the new ones without the old ones being pulled) and 2) because it's much easier for me to support two styles than five.

Back