New Sony NEX-3 Owner from Norcal

PRS TiFJ

Hello,

Im new to the forum and fairly new to Photography. I am from Roseville, CA near Sacramento. I have had a couple Full size Canon DSLRs and could never get over the size of them. I was drawn to the idea of DSLR quality images in a compact package. I landed on the NEX-3 after a lot of comparing to Micro 4/3s cameras. I am extremely happy with my purchase. The images are great and the 720p video is beautiful. I am a very active Off road enthusiast and plan to use the camera on our big trip to Big Bear, Ouray Colorado, and Moab in July and all my other off road adventures. I own a Toyota FJ cruiser. I look forward to sharing some of my images and learning more about my camera and how to use it more effectively.

here are a couple of my first images and a video of the hail storm that rolled through here last sunday. The images are of one of my favorite subjects-- my 2 year old Springer Mia.

DSC00030.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

DSC00008.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

[video=youtube;IWTCPltkPKc]

Thanks for your "official" hello, PRS TiFJ - and for including your beautiful sweetheart Mia.:D Hope your truck wasn't hurt by that hailstorm!

It sounds to me as though you're going to have some wonderful photographic opportunities coming up! Glad to have you aboard!

Welcome to the forum! I'd love to live in Northern California. Definitely one of the places I like to visit, and always my "go to" vacation spot. The NEX 3 is a nice little camera. I need to use it more often! :)

Back