1. Welcome to Cameraderie.org—a friendly camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

New to me 50mm f2.0 - Very Nice!

Discussion in 'Fuji Cameras' started by AndyH44, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Just received and quickly shot a few pics to check IQ and function. 3 Thumbs Up! This thing is pretty awesome and fills the IQ/speed gap between the 16-50 and the 50-230 with the FL that I really like to use. NOW, do you think my G.A.S. is gone? :confused-14:

• Like Like x 4
  2. Bobby Tingle

Bobby Tingle Super Moderator Moderators Team

Dec 31, 2013
    Louisville, Ky
    Congratulations! I love that lens. And to the last question, no.

3. You must be telepathic, or something.......just got through ordering a new X-E3 package! Took advantage of Ebay's discount. NOW do you think my G.A.S. attack is over???

• Like Like x 2
  4. Lightmancer

Lightmancer Super Moderator Moderators Team

Aug 13, 2011
    Sunny Frimley
    Bill Palmer
    No. Resistance is futile. Mine lasted over thirty years...

5. Bobby Tingle

Bobby Tingle Super Moderator Moderators Team

Dec 31, 2013
    Louisville, Ky
    I must agree with my esteemed colleague.

6. tonyturley

tonyturley Hall of Famer

Nov 24, 2014
    Scott Depot, WV, USA
    Tony
    Yeah, I sent a jinx your way when you posted that eBay discount code. I did resist, however. I have been particularly susceptible to GAS at times, and I'm really working on banishing it entirely. Seriously. Now stop snickering, all of you!

7. I'm Freaking Doomed! Selling off high end airguns to fund my G.A.S.!

• Like Like x 2
  8. tonyturley

tonyturley Hall of Famer

Nov 24, 2014
    Scott Depot, WV, USA
    Tony
    Wow . . . now that's an area where one can spend a ton of $$$. I used to thumb through catalogs drooling over the $1,000+ air rifles. Haven't done that in a long time. I do have a Benjamin .22 that was produced after they were bought by Crossman. I used to yearn for one of those as a kid, and finally got one as an adult. I did feed my GAS a little recently by purchasing a Seagull S6 Slim acoustic guitar. That makes 6 guitars for me now . . . I think that's enough. If only I knew how to play them . . . . just kidding!

9. Larry T

Larry T Regular

Sep 6, 2015
    Larry Thacker
    I've been into airguns since I was a teenager, a long time ago. There was always a Beeman, Air Rifle Headquarters, or Great Lakes Airgun catalog close at hand. I sold some guns a while ago, but I still have 30+. My current favorites are an FWB300s, and an HW55MM, oldies fro sure, but very accurate.

I've been thinking of adding a 50 f2 to my bag, you guys are such enablers.

10. Strictly into PCPs myself, but I usually have a 'springer' or gas ram around just for kicks (pun intended).

• Like Like x 2
  11. Just admit it Andy GAS is part of your life style :biggrin:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. thor

thor New Member

Feb 8, 2018
    Steyr LP50 Compact

• Like Like x 1