New York, New York.....

Ray Sachs

Legend
Sep 21, 2010
Not too far from Philly
you should be able to figure it out...
I'll echo others on the Empire State Bldg shot - taken from where? Looks like the general direction if Rock Center, but seems a little too close for that... I also love the night shot from the bridge. I assume these are all from among the shots you remember taking?

-Ray

christilou

Legend
Jul 13, 2010
Sunny Frimley
Viewers viewing, fantastic shot! Yellow taxis, nice cropping too. I took loads of these bright yellow cars whizzing around NY, couldn't get over how cheap they are compared with London :)

Petach

Hall of Famer
Oct 22, 2011
UK, Essex
Peter Tachauer
I'll echo others on the Empire State Bldg shot - taken from where? Looks like the general direction if Rock Center, but seems a little too close for that... I also love the night shot from the bridge. I assume these are all from among the shots you remember taking?

-Ray
Hey Ray, yep the Rock was one view point. The other was Manhattan Bridge.
cheers

TheRubySusan

Top Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
Henry, IL
Ruby
I'm glad it's not a contest! "Viewers Viewing..." is marvelous, but I'm fascinated by Wall Street from Manhattan Bridge. I love the colors, and I'm fascinated by the shadows on the water. That's a long exposure blurring the water, but the shadows are sharp. I can't wrap my mind around it!

Latest threads

Top Bottom