New York, New York.....

I'll echo others on the Empire State Bldg shot - taken from where? Looks like the general direction if Rock Center, but seems a little too close for that... I also love the night shot from the bridge. I assume these are all from among the shots you remember taking?

-Ray

Viewers viewing, fantastic shot! Yellow taxis, nice cropping too. I took loads of these bright yellow cars whizzing around NY, couldn't get over how cheap they are compared with London :)

I'll echo others on the Empire State Bldg shot - taken from where? Looks like the general direction if Rock Center, but seems a little too close for that... I also love the night shot from the bridge. I assume these are all from among the shots you remember taking?

-Ray

Hey Ray, yep the Rock was one view point. The other was Manhattan Bridge.
cheers

I'm glad it's not a contest! "Viewers Viewing..." is marvelous, but I'm fascinated by Wall Street from Manhattan Bridge. I love the colors, and I'm fascinated by the shadows on the water. That's a long exposure blurring the water, but the shadows are sharp. I can't wrap my mind around it!

Back