Fuji Newbie

Rose55

Regular
Hi, I have just come across this site today through fuji rumors. It's now on my iPad and I. Need to learn to post pics. I have an x100 and xe1 . I took the xe1 to California recently and had a great time learning to use the camera, not all of my pics turned out well but that doesn't matter as that helps me to learn how to use the cameras. I still haven't got used to the digital look.

Welcome to the forum. I found this forum exactly like you did. Enjoy your time here. I saw you found the thread about posting images already.
I am looking forward to seeing your photos.
Peter

Hi Rose and welcome! Found my way here after trying out the Fuji X Forum. Though there seems to be more activity in that other (larger) forum, I really like the community here better. I switched from Micro Four Thirds and it is my impression that all of Amin's sister forum sites have great communities.

Do you use Flickr? If so, go to your photo in Flickr. Push the rectangle with the arrow (more ways to share button). Select "grab the HTML/BBcode" button. Then select the BBcode button and select the size you want from the drop-down (most opt for Large 1024 ). copy the code (on a mac with cmd C; ctrl C on PC) and paste it into the text window of your intended post. I use this method. An it works on your computer and your ipad (for sure if you go to Flickr via your browser).

You can also upload an image by selecting the "insert image" button (it is in the fourth group on the second row in the menu just above the text box and select an image on your computer or ipad (if you're also connected via the browser on your ipad). The photo is then uploaded.

To make it even more difficult. There is a (great) app named Fujixspot app available in the app store. When you reply to a post (tap it and then select "quote". At the bottom right you will see a camera and photo symbol. Choose the second one if you already made a photo. check the first if you want to make a photo. Works on ipad and iphone. It is also available for android but I don't know how that works.

Let me know if there is anything I can do (eg talk you through via skype or post some screenshots here).

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Peter

Hi Peter
What is the best way to post pics? Flkr, iPad or from own computer? Confusing to say the least! Thanks
Rose

Back