• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum, join now for free!
  • Please consider helping to support Cameraderie by buying from one of our affiliates!
  • All transactions (buy, sell, trade) are strictly at your own risk. Cameraderie, its owners, and its volunteers are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The full rules can be read here: https://cameraderie.org/help/terms

Expired NEX-5 16mm lens wanted; will trade for 18-55

Status
Not open for further replies.

moehong

Jul 26, 2010
I got an NEX-5k as a birthday gift from my father - a very nice birthday gift. The 18-55 is a bit too big for me to carry around, although it is a very nice lens; I'd be willing to trade for the less-expensive 16mm, if anyone is looking for a bigger/faster lens ... I'm in Northern California but work a block away from a UPS store and can ship anywhere.

moehong

Jul 26, 2010
thanks!

Thanks for the welcome. Lots of good advice here and while I'm not sure I will have a lot to contribute, there is certainly plenty for me to learn and read about this new smaller format camera here. Thank you!

And thanks for moving the post for me - I guess I wasn't sure if NEX users would see it here in the marketplace, I should have read the guidelines. I will do that now.

Reactions: BBW
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom