Fuji Nice X-Pro1 set from Cuba

I thought the set was great. Street portraiture isn't anything I have experience with, but I like that the photographer was a few steps back so I could see the setting as much as the person.

Thanks for a fascinating set of photos. Nice mix, with the obligatory '50s cars, interesting characters and perspectives, silhouettes at the Malecon, pastel colors contrasting with urban decay, etc. I've been wanting to go for some time. I guess there's enough there that I won't have to worry about all the good shots having been taken. LOL.

Thanks for a fascinating set of photos. Nice mix, with the obligatory '50s cars, interesting characters and perspectives, silhouettes at the Malecon, pastel colors contrasting with urban decay, etc. I've been wanting to go for some time. I guess there's enough there that I won't have to worry about all the good shots having been taken. LOL.

US permanent residents and citizens are (still) not allowed to visit Fidel.;) In case you decide to go, Google it first.

Great stuff. A whole lot of really good photos, a few great ones, and then this:

7210999434_cb513603fc_b.jpg

Incredible!

-Ray

Back