Fuji Nick 2018

Lightmancer

Legend
Name
Bill Palmer
Those who have known me for a while will remember that I have been shooting my friend Nick - at his request - for the past eight years, thus...
WhatsApp Image 2018-07-30 at 10.22.55.jpeg

This, I think, is the best of this year's crop. Please let me - and by extension Nick - know what you think. All images shot with the X-Pro2.

Nick 2018 1.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Nick 2018 4.jpg

Nick 2018 6.jpg

Nick 2018 9.jpg

Nick 2018 10.jpg

I love seeing your Nick series pop up once a year... Hard to choose a favorite, but I really like 1, 3 and 5!

Tell him, though, that the beard looked glorious and it's a minor shame to see it gone so soon after making its first appearance - it suited him!

Thank you for the kind words and the comments - I'll feed them back presently. Knowing Nick and his life journey as I do, I find it fascinating to look back. In years 1 and 2 he was very much in the corporate world. By year 3 he was more into doing his own thing. Last year (with the beard) he had returned the day before from a trip to Outer Mongolia... This year he is getting back into corporate consultancy. Each Nick is different, but they are all still him.

Back