Sony Night Clubbing - Sony 7mk4

Petach

Hall of Famer
Name
Peter Tachauer
At 68 years of age I have started to grow old disgracefully. I received an invite to shoot at a night club in London on an ad hoc and I get home around 4am. It's the oldest dark scene night club in the world with no holds barred. It is well known to the gay community as it is a safe place for them to dance, drink and meet. As an ex-cop with "out of date" views it I initially thought it would be a challenge....but I loved it. Since I left disciplined service I have become a bit of a rebel and quite anti authority.

Some flickr links to my night club photos using the Ricoh GR3 and Sony A7(iv)

Not to the taste of all, but it makes the world a more interesting place to live in.

I have started to grow old disgracefully
It's the only way to go.
1675528299341.gif

Not to the taste of all, but it makes the world a more interesting place to live in.
"Different strokes, for different folks."

dark scene night club
Not being a 'club' person, was there an event going on or are the outfits regular attire? I ask because the level of detail in some of them, especially the masks, reminds me of the level of detail and dedication that I see with cosplayers in the sci-fi/fantasy/gaming communities.

Great job makihg the most of a unique opportunity! Really good photos :cool:
Indeed. In particular I think some of the B&W portraits came our really good.

It's the only way to go. View attachment 363243

"Different strokes, for different folks."

Not being a 'club' person, was there an event going on or are the outfits regular attire? I ask because the level of detail in some of them, especially the masks, reminds me of the level of detail and dedication that I see with cosplayers in the sci-fi/fantasy/gaming communities.

Indeed. In particular I think some of the B&W portraits came our really good.
cheers for the comments. Yep, Halloween, Roast Night (don't ask) and Slimelight at Electrowerkz...info here. Electrowerkz - Wikipedia

Back