Nightscape - London with X=E1

Spectacular, Pete. Just superb, and that last is beautifully striking.

This is your thread, show these at their "large" size!

How are you liking the X-E1 compared to say the Ricoh?

Beautiful shots!
On a slightly random note, I love the way you've posted the 3rd and 4th pictures, it kind of looks like I'm panning up in the image - if that makes sense!

Look forward to seeing more :)

cracking shots... number 4 looking from waterloo bridge , has something odd going on in the sky on the right hand side, look close and you get a set or twin light trails ( very faint dashes ) curling up from the bridge then around to the right edge of the image... looks like you caught something in flight..though not sure exactly what

Pete,

There are some great images here and the more I see of XE-1 results the more impressed I am with the camera - I can only assume you must be very pleased with it's performance and output?

cracking shots... number 4 looking from waterloo bridge , has something odd going on in the sky on the right hand side, look close and you get a set or twin light trails ( very faint dashes ) curling up from the bridge then around to the right edge of the image... looks like you caught something in flight..though not sure exactly what

cheers....the dashes are from an aircraft taking off from London City Airport. Thanks for the settings....will try them out.

Spectacular, Pete. Just superb, and that last is beautifully striking.

This is your thread, show these at their "large" size!

How are you liking the X-E1 compared to say the Ricoh?

Thanks Carl. Ricoh v Fuji? Chalk v Cheese. Didn't get on with the GXR M Mount at all. Both have their strengths of course, but 4 stop IS on the Fuji is the decider for me.

Wow! Pete, I'm in a place right now in which I have limited access to the Internet... I go away for a few days and then - BAM!!!

Can't wait to have the opportunity to look at all of these more closely. Right now I'll just say :bravo-009::yahoo:

Very nice! Thanks for sharing! It must have been a spectacular view. But I am glad it's wasn't me standing in the freezing cold ;-)
Peter

Back