Fuji Nik Software Suite for $127 Using Coupon Code "MU-43"

Amin

Hall of Famer
Huge (70%) price drop by Google-owned Nik Software for their software suite, now $150.

After applying our 15% coupon code "MU-43", the cost is $126.65!*

Direct link: Nik Collection

8591279044_e8778230ba.jpg

*Coupon code is from Mu-43.com, but the revenue from Mu-43.com helps pay for this site's server costs, so it's really a shared coupon code :clap2:.

Update / important note: If you have already purchased any of the Nik Software programs within the past five years, you should have gotten an email with a link to download all of the applications for free. In many cases, this email has been going to people's junk/spam mail folder, so check that folder for an email titled "Thanks for your support: upgrade to the new Nik Collection by Google" which probably arrived on March 25th. If you didn't get the email, send an email to Nik Support.

Favor request: If you used the "MU-43" coupon code successfully and have a minute to spare, please click here and give us a thumbs up rating. It will help us rank higher so more people use our coupon.* Thanks in advance!

*Someone else listed a "mu-73" (looks like "mu-43" if you're not paying attention) coupon, I guess to divert attention from our coupon :(.

Any drawbacks when using the promo code?

Hi there,

The coupon code MU-43 is still valid; after entering it, the price is reduced from $149 to $126.65. :cool:

But also a note appears which says: "Special promo (Excludes 3rd party products & specials)" — what are these "3rd party products & specials" which I won't be getting when making use of the promo code?

Thank you,
fujix

I don't know the answer to that. That is no longer or coupon code. Nik ended our affiliate arrangement.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Back