Nikon 610 kit with 50 mm for $897

BrianS

Super Moderator
Apr 3, 2013
It was the D600 that had the oil-on-sensor problem, caused by the shutter design. The D610 replaced the D600 to correct the problem. Nikon's program for replacing D600 shutters is coming to an end soon- anyone with the older camera should have it checked.

M. Valdemar

Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
New York City
The D610 is an excellent full frame camera. The focusing grid is a little smaller than some full frame Nikons, but it never bothered me.

I had a D600, which Nikon replaced with a D610 after it developed the dirty sensor problem for the second time.

The D610 has been perfect, no sensor problems at all. Really excellent image quality.

$897 with battery pack and 50mm lens seems like excellent deal.

davidzvi

Top Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Boston Burbs
David
The D610 is an excellent full frame camera. The focusing grid is a little smaller than some full frame Nikons, but it never bothered me.

I had a D600, which Nikon replaced with a D610 after it developed the dirty sensor problem for the second time.

The D610 has been perfect, no sensor problems at all. Really excellent image quality.

$897 with battery pack and 50mm lens seems like excellent deal.
The AF grid was a problem for me, made the classic rule of thirds challenging. When Nikon replaced my D600 with a new D610 I sold it new in the box.

But nothing wrong with the sensor.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom