Nikon Showcase Nikon AF-P NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6E ED VR

mnhoj

gee aahrr
Name
John
I recently picked up one of these and am very happy with it.
This is on a Z5 via FTZ.
Output is very nice. AF speed is snappy.
It's long on the front with the FTZ but pretty light in weight.
Very good value imo. Especially with the current sale.

There are compatibility guidelines and some restrictions with older F-mount bodies.
Please read before getting one.

princessandthequeen.jpg

I recently picked up one of these and am very happy with it.
This is on a Z5 via FTZ.
Output is very nice. AF speed is snappy.
It's long on the front with the FTZ but pretty light in weight.
Very good value imo. Especially with the current sale.

There are compatibility guidelines and some restrictions with older F-mount bodies.
Please read before getting one.

View attachment 259148
Couldn't agree more - it's certainly the most satisfying lens of that type I've ever owned. Very good value for money - if you use it within its limitations, of which there aren't many!

M.

700 € around here, ~ 400 € on the used markets*. No big value sales going on around here. The 70-300mm type market is very saturated for F mount (and almost every other mount as well).

*) Actually the E version isn't a big occurrence on the F/S listings. The previous G version goes for that money.

I am certain though that the first-party Nikon smokes my hazy 39 € Sigma 70-300. 😎

Great lens. Love mine . I grab it a lot more than the 70-200 just because of weight. The focus is just as fast .
I agree - I'm glad that I finally bought it (I was going back and forth on it for quite some time :D)

It's funny how I seem to have a soft spot for 70-300mm lenses. In m43 it's also the 75-300mm that's one of my main reasons for me to use m43...
Seems to be the "right" tradeoff between size/weight and reach for me :)

Back