Nikon Nikon V1 camera strap suggestions

Braydon69

Hi guys I just created an account on this forum and I have a question...
I bought a Nikon V1 a couple days ago, and I was wondering what is a good neck strap to use with this camera. I looked at a few options such as the lance straps and artisan and artist straps, which looked great, but I wasn't sure if they were right for a small camera like this. Do you guys have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Hi guys I just created an account on this forum and I have a question...
I bought a Nikon V1 a couple days ago, and I was wondering what is a good neck strap to use with this camera. I looked at a few options such as the lance straps and artisan and artist straps, which looked great, but I wasn't sure if they were right for a small camera like this. Do you guys have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

I'm not currently using a strap with mine. The A&A cloth straps are very comfortable though, I would not have any issue using one with a V1 (hmm, perhaps I should take it off the K5 and do exactly that, since the K-5 has been relegated to "on occasion but not very often" use)

Hmmm... they look too bulky for my liking...

that's exactly what i felt! Which is why i'm having such a hard time finding the appropriate neck strap...
I wish i could just get a wrist strap as there are so many options out there but i'm far more comfortable with the neck strap!

Anyone with a suggestion?

Back