Nikon Nikon V1 Compendium

That's a good idea. I think I might tend to spend too much time assembling what I want before doing a "mega post" sometimes, lol. I think the progressive style posting as you go along probably gets more attention for your blog -- but I just never seem to do it that way!

That's a good idea. I think I might tend to spend too much time assembling what I want before doing a "mega post" sometimes, lol. I think the progressive style posting as you go along probably gets more attention for your blog -- but I just never seem to do it that way!

Thanks. The blog evolved this way simply because I'm too ADHD (and busy) to do a big sitdown and write a comprehensive review LOL! Hard to say whether or not it gets more attention...

Thanks for this John. It was your first images that made up my mind to purchase The V1. I also went on to get the 30-110 and the 18.5. Now if only i could find i fotodiox grip in the UK ? The 10mm will be along soon i hope.

Thanks John that was an interesting read. More so as I've been considering selling mine. Ideally I want an m43 body and the 14mm or 17mm pancakes. To see a noticeable improvement in sensor performance compared to the V1 I think it would need to be an EP3 or a GX1. I'm in no hurry though so may wait for an EP5 or GX2 to appear and get an EP3 or GX1 when the price drops a little as a result.

Back