Feedback No Links to Amin's Other Sites

I don't think anyone visiting these sites will easily find (or understand) those links to the other sites. I don't know what other issues you are balancing, just saying that if you want to spread traffic to the other sites, I'm not sure noobs who stumble on one will find the other sites.

Those buttons and links were always intended as a convenient way for members who participated on more than one site to get back and forth, not a way to advertise other sites to unaware noobs.

Amin, I know this has been suggested in the past, but wouldn't it be easier to have one big site, with sections for each format? Seems like you have much more work to do maintaining each site separately. Of course, I know nothing at all about any of this, so there are likely many good reasons to keep it as is. :)

It sounds like a good idea, but I'm pretty sure that lots of people wouldn't like it. No doubt it would be easier for me, though. And I could do gear reviews without spreading myself too thin. I've considered it, but I think a lot of people who want to be on a site dedicated to their own system would bail.

Back