Nomad from mu-43

Welcome Tili! Both systems are great, so yeah that'll be a tough one. If you ask around for advice here, you might just be talked into adding a Nikon or Sony system on top of your existing two, don't say I didn't warn you! ;)

Welcome Tili! Both systems are great, so yeah that'll be a tough one. If you ask around for advice here, you might just be talked into adding a Nikon or Sony system on top of your existing two, don't say I didn't warn you! ;)
I really don't have the shelf space ;)

Hey,

I'm a amateur living in Ireland.
With the great migration I've also decided to sign up here. I am a Fuji and m43 owner.
I really can't decide which system to keep. So that's going to be a interesting journey, hopefully one I will share with ye.

Welcome, Tili...

Knowing nothing about your photography or interests - but being the current owner myself of two truly fine micro four thirds cameras (a Lumix and an Olympus), as well as a few more outstanding Fujifilm cameras, my unhelpful and unsolicited advice is: it's not always necessary to limit oneself to 'one system' - any more than it might be necessary to limit oneself to one beer at one's local Pub. Perhaps that's not the best of metaphors, admittedly - and there are situations and circumstances which it might be helpful to thin down one's herd - but, conversely, diversity is the spice of something-or-other, as the old saying goes, and I for one would be loath to part with either of my Fujis or my mu-4/3's cameras. Each seems to fulfill a different and, at times, almost unique function.

But, that aside, welcome!

Hey,

I'm a amateur living in Ireland.
With the great migration I've also decided to sign up here. I am a Fuji and m43 owner.
I really can't decide which system to keep. So that's going to be a interesting journey, hopefully one I will share with ye.

Welcome. :Welcome:

Back