Announcement Nominate an image for the front page!

rmc50

Veteran
Real Name
Robin
Am I going too fast when I suggest this one from Robin ? :confused-95:

Really like the autumn-like mood here
Many thanks to both of you for your complimentary comments and recommendation, I very much appreciate. I spotted the cobwebs while on a riverside walk early on a foggy morning recently. The moodiness of river and mist in the background appealed to me but did necessitate clambering along a rocky riverbank to locate a suitable position for the shot!

Kevin

Code Monkey 🐒
Many thanks to both of you for your complimentary comments and recommendation, I very much appreciate. I spotted the cobwebs while on a riverside walk early on a foggy morning recently. The moodiness of river and mist in the background appealed to me but did necessitate clambering along a rocky riverbank to locate a suitable position for the shot!
I really like this one as well. It may not have been what you were going for but the image reminds me of classic B&W movies from the 40's & 50's where the cinematographer would set up really cool shots based on the light source, types of film being used, and screen projection size. I could see that image being the opening shot of a movie that lingers on it before slowly panning out & away to reveal the setting. (Yes, I watch way too many movies. 🎬 And, as I type this, I realize why I really dig some B&W shots.)

I really like the mood and colours of Mikes sunset
Featured, nice selection. 👍

Apollo T.

Regular
I just across a Gallery submitted by @bluzcity 6/22/21 (see p 12 The Animal Kingdom). It’s of the Aquarium in Atlanta. I really enjoyed the choice of images and photography here.

Apollo T.

Regular
Top Bottom