Announcement Nominate an image for the front page!

Have to nominate Walter's (@wee-pics) stunning photo of a frost-covered leaf in winter.
This is one of those images which defy the power of words to approximate exactly why it resonates in the viewer's eye and mind... but it does in mine.

Here's the link to the post: Daily Challenge - Today 1380
Thanks a lot for the nomination and the kind words, Miguel.
I always appreciate it most of all when it comes from one of the Daily Challenge friends.

Last edited:
Have to nominate Pierre (@pdurand ):
For some reason the "feature" option doesn't seem to be available for that image (despite being available for the others?). I'll have to let one of the other mods see if it works for them.

For some reason the "feature" option doesn't seem to be available for that image (despite being available for the others?). I'll have to let one of the other mods see if it works for them.
For some obscure reason, there's no attachment associated - it's as if it was a clean "copy" insert (not possible, but that appears to be the problem).

M.

Pierre, if at all possible, could you do a re-upload in the thread? Or point us to the original post if it's on this board? I'd like to get to the bottom of this, and the image is stunning.

M.
As I am not at home for several weeks, I can't re-upload it. Here is a link to the original post:

DSCF0970-SE-C1.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, I now can do a botch job we'll remedy as soon as you're home, @pdurand

I'll upload a copy of you image to this post:
View attachment 442391

Again, this is not my image, this is Pierre's, see the exchange above!

Pierre, you can re-upload, and we'll re-feature, once you're back home.

M.
Thanks Matt, I'll be at home in mid April, I will try to remember to do it 😄 .

Back