Announcement Nominate an image for the front page!

Thank you.
I’d like to nominate @mnhoj’s magnificent Bird of Paradise for front page honors. The brilliant light brings out the blossom’s vibrant colors without blowing out any highlights. He chose to shoot against a large section dark background which completely supports and isolates the BoP. Yet we see trees in the bokehed background. Terrific!

Item# 2729.
thread “Color Photographs”
p 137

have I gotten it right yet?

NO!!! It’s not

This photo from the Show clouds sunrise/sunset thread:

1675018470315.jpeg

Sorry Matt. Using computers (and iPads) is still something of a mystery to me! Not to mention smart phones, smart televisions and smart room thermostats!
Charles, I really didn't check who was posting - sorry on my part for being a bit harsh; it was just that I came close to committing a regrettable error. If you inspect the upper right corner of every post, you'll see a couple of icons; the three-dots-connected-by-two-lines one gives you access to sharing options; if you click on it, you'll see a link you can copy by clicking on the icon beside it. Just paste that (Ctrl+V) into your nomination post, and you're good.

M.

Charles, I really didn't check who was posting - sorry on my part for being a bit harsh; it was just that I came close to committing a regrettable error. If you inspect the upper right corner of every post, you'll see a couple of icons; the three-dots-connected-by-two-lines one gives you access to sharing options; if you click on it, you'll see a link you can copy by clicking on the icon beside it. Just paste that (Ctrl+V) into your nomination post, and you're good.

M.
Thank you Matt. I will print that for future reference!

Back