Announcement Nominate an image for the front page!

Yes and no - using a *link* instead of description would have helped, like this:

You can achieve this by hovering over the "share" symbol (top right of every post) and then use the "copy" icon to cache the link ...

M.

Seen and taken a lot of bird shots in my time, but this one here you will be waiting a long time to see something come as close to this by : will focus

The very last shot on that page. Amazing!

Seen and taken a lot of bird shots in my time, but this one here you will be waiting a long time to see something come as close to this by : will focus

The very last shot on that page. Amazing!
Thank you!

A big thank You, Walter @wee-pics. An image from around 2010 I believe taken in Zinal, Switzerland. Was just playing around with some old files and this B/W rendition looked OK to me.
Once a great shot achieved, always a great shot. That's the difference to playing music. There I have to 'prove' myself every time I'm playing on stage anew. On CD a good recording remains good. But nothing beats live gigs with the special vibes between the musician and the audience.

This is a beautiful image (featured on the home page) and I went to look at it, but it does not seem to exist any longer and comes up with an error message.
Mods? Have a look please

gone.JPG

Back