NoSecond's 365 Tough Challenge

NoSeconds

All-Pro
Name
Troy
In honour of the latest addition to my photographic arsenal and the renewed enthusiasm it has sparked, I've decided to embark on a Project 365 using only the TG-870...

Hopefully I'll be able to make use of a different function or feature each day and the pics will be SOOC or lightly edited on my iPad...

So without further ado here is yesterday's shot, taken on a walk around town in the late afternoon light to the tune of 10,000 flys and a balmy 42'c :D

January 1st 2017

IMG_5560.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:
January 6th 2017

On the road since 5am, just pulled into town in time for a quick walk to grab some dinner before an early night. My lovely wife did a fair share of the 11hrs of driving, so I don't quite have white line fever but I'm still knackered from the 2am bedtime the night before...

IMG_5628.JPG

11th January 2017

Popped down to the beach this morning to check out the surf...

The battery level was red and flashing (forgot to check it last night) but continued to keep going for another 50-100 shots before switching off... Pretty good battery life out of a little compact, I've been getting roughly two days of shooting before needing a charge. This is using it as my primary camera too, I've taken about 800-900 shots in the last 4-5 days...

IMG_5873.JPG

Wow. I'm continuing to be impressed with what you're wringing out of that small sensor! I've been wanting a waterproof camera for ages, for those days when its wet and I dont have the Pentaxes with me (which is most of the time) and seeing this... yup, looking good, and if its a CCD sensor, all the better :)

Did a bit of research and that cam doesnt have CCD.

I have some cameras with CCD sensors, and its just my own preference for its output. I dont know who else apart from me loves the "old" CCD.
I have a weak spot for CCD sensors as long as there's good light but they can't compete with CMOS in less than optimal conditions.
Sorry for the hijack, keep them coming Troy.

Last edited:
Back