NoSecond's 365 Tough Challenge

January 14th 2017

Alright, i confess... I do just sit around drinking beer...

(SOOC JPEG using the grainy black and white filter)

IMG_5975.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

15th January 2017

Taking Super macro mode for a test drive, I'll get the tripod out later and see how close I can get it to focus. Too much strong coffee this morning for handheld shooting...

IMG_6006.JPG

Did a bit of research and that cam doesnt have CCD.

I have some cameras with CCD sensors, and its just my own preference for its output. I dont know who else apart from me loves the "old" CCD.

I have to admit I've missed my old Kodak DX-something ever since it gave up the ghost... it had extraordinary colour reproduction!

I haven't come across anything like it since...

17th January 2017

Today sucked for photography, up at dawn's crack to get the holiday apartment packed up and cleaned before checking out, quick feed for the kids and then racing up to the regional hospital (150km away) to see my youngest son whose immune system suddenly decided his kidneys were the enemy. I swapped out with the wife, who's been camped in a reclining chair next to his bed for the last two nights and after another restless day of tests and waiting - still no closer to a solution...

While he hasn't gotten any worse,he's not getting any better but we did manage to make some headway on a few of the games on his tablet...

IMG_6042.PNG

January 18th 2017

The young fella is on the mend after 5 nights in the children's ward, BP is back to "almost" normal and the kidneys look like they're doing their job again...

Managed to get out to the beach with my other son to get away from it all for a while, turns out Bunbury has some other sights apart from the regional hospital...

IMG_6145.JPG

Monday 23rd January 2017

I bought a standup paddle board today after testing it out on a beautiful spot down on the river - gave me a chance to try out the pano mode...

IMG_6289.JPG

Tomorrow it's back to the land of heat and flies...

Back