NoSecond's 365 Tough Challenge

Sorry I've been a bit tardy guys, I've just escaped from the Aussie version of Alcatraz and got back home last night, straight back into work today, there truly is no rest for the wicked... :boohoo:

Last edited:
Monday 29th May 2017

Bouncing down one of the island's interior jungle tracks for the last time, collecting giant spiders along the way...

OM-D E-M1 7.5mm f/3.5 Samyang Rockfish

IMG_2458.JPG

Wednesday 31st May 2017

Got into Perth in the early hours of this morning, checked into the hotel and crashed hard! Woke up with just enough time for a quick lap of the block, to find some cold brew coffee (for de-zombification purposes) and a few sneaky street shots before heading to the airport to complete the journey home...

IMG_2621.JPG

Bet you're glad to be back!

The halfway point of your challenge is in sight... How are you holding up?

Yep! :dance3:

It's been great so far, pushing me to make the extra effort to take interesting photos in challenging conditions with a small sensor compact...
The hardest part has usually been choosing just one picture to publish for the day...

So what's the deal with the TG-870? Dead, alive or replaced?

Yep, dead as the Dodo...

I've had it in a bag of rice to try and draw the moisture out and recharged the battery in and out of the camera, changed cards/no card, borrowed Optimus Prime's Allspark and it still didn't exhibit a single flicker of life...

I'm currently in the process of being dicked around by Olympus and Retravision over who has to do what... Come Monday there will be a resolution one way or another... :jedi:

Yep, dead as the Dodo...

I've had it in a bag of rice to try and draw the moisture out and recharged the battery in and out of the camera, changed cards/no card, borrowed Optimus Prime's Allspark and it still didn't exhibit a single flicker of life...

I'm currently in the process of being dicked around by Olympus and Retravision over who has to do what... Come Monday there will be a resolution one way or another... :jedi:
Good luck. I'll be interested to find out how that goes...

I was just looking to see where I could buy one and it seems they are like hens teeth in Oz. Found that JB still has stock at $399. I wont be going swimming with one, I just want it for those times when I cant be arsed taking the Pentax WR gear out when its raining and I'm not even sure I want to photograph anything.

Back