Not Single in January

pdh

Legend
Jan 2, 2011
I was pleased this worked, I wasn't at all sure that it would ... well, works for me anyway ... so it was a close run thing between this and what I picked for SiJ Day 18, but this wasn't involving enough ...

View attachment 48042
near bw by _loupe, on Flickr

Reactions: BBW

pdh

Legend
Jan 2, 2011
this one missed by a head

this one by a good length

I often return to these trees ... the latter shot is so nearly there for me but I probably rushed a bit and it needs more on the LHS for balance

Steve Noel

All-Pro
Oct 5, 2010
Casey County, KY
This was taken after the SIJ was already posted. I just could not resist. This woman has followed me over a good part of the USA and some other places as well for over 45 years and still loves me! My best half by far.

Thanks Babe. I love you!:)

BillN

Hall of Famer
Aug 25, 2010
S W France
Bill
I have been experimenting with the M8 + Zeiss 28mm - (as a one camera one lens combo) - as producing close up from the 28mm. The lens is so good that the easiest way for me to do this is by 100% crops.

1st image is the crop
2nd image is the original from which the crop was made

PS - it's still raining!!!

kyteflyer

~@¿@~
Jan 31, 2011
Newcastle, Australia
Sue
I have been experimenting with the M8 + Zeiss 28mm - (as a one camera one lens combo) - as producing close up from the 28mm. The lens is so good that the easiest way for me to do this is by 100% crops.

1st image is the crop
2nd image is the original from which the crop was made

PS - it's still raining!!!
Nice shots, Bill... and it must be raining everywhere...

Otto

Regular
Jan 3, 2011
Forney, TX
Here's an outtake from Day24 showing the application of the horn installation on the inner splash panel next to the shock tower.

"Beep Beep 2"

Taken with the Canon S95 at 35mm equiv. Processed in LR3.4 and Topaz Adjust.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom