Fuji Not sure if I can call this a portrait?

Mike G

All-Pro
Name
Mike Gorman
My new cruise friend Janet having a little read in the sun!
X-H1+ 56mm 1.2 @ 1/850 f5.6 ISO200
4F539172-6DC6-4E85-A560-4300286A689F.jpeg

I consider it a street portrait. Thanks for sharing it.

Mike, is love to get your thoughts on the XH1 versus the other Fuji cameras you've owned. Not sure if you've already shared that.

I know Mike will chime in with his current thoughts, now having been shooting with the X-H1 for a while. Until then, here are some threads you can read through with thoughts from Mike when he first got the X-H1. As well as from some others. And questions from some of us.

X-H1 further musings

Fujifilm X-H1 photos

So.. XT2 or XH1?...

Andrew, the X-H1 I see as an evolution of the X-T2 with all round improvements, slicker, faster, improved resolution of the VF, better handling. Only a couple of drawbacks so far but not bigguns weight, normal mode screen slow down after too short a time and of course the price to buy.
I can’t comment on the video side of things because I don’t use video! Although the camera was first touted as a video machine, I didn’t and don’t see that at all, I much prefer evolution over revolution!
And of course Fuji will continue to tweak the camera over time. Hope that helps.

PS, the lack of the EC dial in my eyes is no loss at all, as that function can be assigned to the rear command dial so as to nor require multiple button presses! If you require the VF magnication it’s just a press of RCD away. Never liked the EC top plate dial at the best of times!

Last edited:
Back