Hall of Famer
Real Name
Lili
6375213495_fbdb1c34a7_b.jpg

Nokia N8

AzPete

Veteran
Art? not sure

Chuck those are some heavy mushroom activity going on, never seen anything like that. and Ray, I love that look, the dark feature gives it grreat drama.

Here's mine: I took this awhile back on vaction in Hawaii and used the app called My Sketch to give it this look. It's different, dont know if I like it.... Thanks all have a great week. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

color_draw_of_kailua_beach.jpg

Ray Sachs

Legend
Real Name
you should be able to figure it out...
I think that's pretty cool Pete. It doesn't look like a photograph - it loos like a sketch. If that's what you're going for, it worked! I'm not enormously drawn to that type of PP - I can get sort of close to that in Topaz Adjust but never really did, but if I ever had a desire to sketch something, that would have to be the way I'd do it, because I can't draw stick figures, let alone anything more sophisticated than that...

-Ray

AzPete

Veteran
Lunch shots

here's a couple I took while eating lunch under some palm trees, it was sunny and 75 degrees and starting to get chilly:rolleyes:

big_tree.jpg

trees.jpg

both were taken into Dynamic light and then touched up in Snapseed.

Ray Sachs

Legend
Real Name
you should be able to figure it out...
After these last two photographs, which are just wonderful photos coming from ANY camera, I'm a bit embarrassed even putting this up. But I said I was gonna hit every day and stick with Hiptsamatic so I could do everything in-phone. Being Thanksgiving, here's the row of grocery checkout lines I saw this morning as everyone did their last minute holiday food shopping.

View attachment 44913

-Ray

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom