November Cell Phone Pic a Day

6375213495_fbdb1c34a7_b.jpg

Nokia N8

Art? not sure

Chuck those are some heavy mushroom activity going on, never seen anything like that. and Ray, I love that look, the dark feature gives it grreat drama.

Here's mine: I took this awhile back on vaction in Hawaii and used the app called My Sketch to give it this look. It's different, dont know if I like it.... Thanks all have a great week. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

color_draw_of_kailua_beach.jpg

I think that's pretty cool Pete. It doesn't look like a photograph - it loos like a sketch. If that's what you're going for, it worked! I'm not enormously drawn to that type of PP - I can get sort of close to that in Topaz Adjust but never really did, but if I ever had a desire to sketch something, that would have to be the way I'd do it, because I can't draw stick figures, let alone anything more sophisticated than that...

-Ray

Lunch shots

here's a couple I took while eating lunch under some palm trees, it was sunny and 75 degrees and starting to get chilly:rolleyes:

big_tree.jpg

trees.jpg

both were taken into Dynamic light and then touched up in Snapseed.

After these last two photographs, which are just wonderful photos coming from ANY camera, I'm a bit embarrassed even putting this up. But I said I was gonna hit every day and stick with Hiptsamatic so I could do everything in-phone. Being Thanksgiving, here's the row of grocery checkout lines I saw this morning as everyone did their last minute holiday food shopping.

View attachment 44913

-Ray

Back