November Cell Phone Pic a Day

6393493217_6d9107e238_b.jpg

Nokia N8

THE HAGUE

(Probably not everyone's cup of tea, but I personally like the imperfection of blurriness)

Very MUCH my cup of tea. You're using your cell phone in a way I'd be proud to use my best camera. Those are really interesting and well done shots. Just great!

Pete, I feel your pain. And your relief as well!

-Ray

Very MUCH my cup of tea. You're using your cell phone in a way I'd be proud to use my best camera. Those are really interesting and well done shots.

Thanks, Ray. The odd thing is: as much as I love my GRD III, somehow shooting with my phonecam gets me more interesting results.
Not sure why, probably the limitations, or more carefree approach.

Wowee, deirdre - you really know how to make an entrance! I am extremely impressed by the quality of the photos that the new iPhone can make! That first one, in particular, is stunning! :bravo-009: And I'm not just a little jealous about your being there!

Here I was trying to just go with impressionistic little hiptsamatic shots that LOOK like they came from a cell phone and suddenly people are putting up REAL photography that looks like it was taken with REAL cameras! Its embarassing, but I'm sticking with my theme until the end of the month.

So here's another Hiptamatic shot, just a sort of abstract of the folds in my pants and the shapes and shadows they created as I was sitting at a light in my car...

View attachment 45054

-Ray

Agreed 100%, Lili!

I'm so impressed...and also a bit chagrined that I fell off the wagon so quickly...the cell phone a day picture wagon, I mean.

Pete - I just saw your Tums shot - too much coffee?;)

tums_resized.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Back