Now Showing in Your Neighborhood

boojum

Top Veteran
Hi, my name is Sandy unless you are a cop. Then I am John Doe. LOL I live in the Pacific NW and have lived on both coasts, Mexico and Canada and a dream military tour of two and one half years in France an hour from Paris on a teensy-weensy little post of about 80. Yes, I am an old geezer. Yes I bought too many cameras and lenses. So shoot me. ;o) I take lots of pictures. Not many of them are good. I'm working the numbers.

Welcome aboard 🏴‍☠️

Love the screen name. Boojumverse is the name for one of my absolute favorite series of short stories by Elizabeth Bear and Sarah Monette.

Hi, my name is Sandy unless you are a cop. Then I am John Doe. LOL I live in the Pacific NW and have lived on both coasts, Mexico and Canada and a dream military tour of two and one half years in France an hour from Paris on a teensy-weensy little post of about 80. Yes, I am an old geezer. Yes I bought too many cameras and lenses. So shoot me. ;o) I take lots of pictures. Not many of them are good. I'm working the numbers.
Welcome. Just to note, don't say "so shoot me" in the South. ;)

Got it. I'm a displaced New Englander living in VA.
I hope you stay home on Lincoln's birthday.

I was visiting a CT Yankee living in Rocky Mount, NC. Smart-ass that he is he asked all and sundry on Lincoln's Birthday, the holiday when it was celebrated, why they were not celebrating the holiday. I was just hoping to get back to CT alive. My friend is still alive and still provocative.

Back