Fuji NP-W126 battery - 3d party

I am using Pantonas, they look very similar to the batteries mentioned above. Great value, especially with the travelUSB/car charger kit.

I read that some of 3d party batteries do not show progress bar or the progress bar changes from "full" to "red" without any progress in between. Is it correct?
I am using Pantonas, they look very similar to the batteries mentioned above. Great value, especially with the travelUSB/car charger kit.

Thanks everybody! So far, only Wasabi is available at amazon.ca and on ebay. Any good reviews of EZOPower? It is quite inexpensive, comparing to Wasabi...

i've been using the wasabis for a while now on different systems. they've been fine. the combo with the small travel charger is worth it just for that charger.

i've noticed many people from Europe mentioning the Patonas. i'm good on batteries for my Fuji, but i do need two more for my BMPCC. if i can get ahold of the Patonas, i'll try those out, next. i can compare them with the other two Wasabis i already have for it.

i tried the EZOs once for my past Nex. ohh.. they sucked. one had charging problems and would significantly hold less charge than the other.

Back