October 4, 2012 - Octoberfest Photofest

Conundrum

I still have not decided which item I will use from the list for this one; Beer, On The Shelf, Reflections or perhaps even Circle in the square.

8052181261_902d1483a6_b.jpg

Mug Shot!

I feel as though I should try and push myself to photograph something other than the dog or my daughter(s). Not sure where this might fit in but I've been thinking about taking pictures from different angles lately and hence this snap of my mug of water by my bed this morning (see, I start early!).

DSCF6933-0.jpg

OK, all you folks who are making negative comments about your work - no more allowed! We're all in this together and doing it because we either like the camaraderie, feel guilty or are trying to challenge ourselves.:D So far, I'm only using my iPhone's camera and uploading directly from my cell phone...who knows what the rest of the month will bring, eh?

Three cheers for us all and to Octoberfest!:drinks:

Little Things Mean A Lot 4 - Senbazuru

Senbazuru is the Japanese tradition of gifting 1,000 origami cranes as a wish of good blessings. My wife and son started a project in our town to send as many sets of a thousand cranes to high schools in Japan after the tsunami last year. We still have a few more at home which we haven't sent yet because we need a few more to get to a round 1,000; they hang like garlands of flowers over our fireplace. A little bit of staging, with me dropping in the colorful crane on the right.

DSCF1696.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Back