Oh My Gosh, I'm Such a Nerd... (Knives and Books)

agentlossing

Top Veteran
So an outdoorsy forum I'm also one has a thread titled "Knives and Books" and it's what you'd think, photos of a knife and a book together. It's just so nerdy that I had to participate, and I figured I'd post a few here as I make them. This is truly the height of internet culture. But I'm going to try and make these artistic, if possible.

Inaugural photo:

GX9 with Sigma 30mm f1.4, processed in VSCO.

agentlossing

Top Veteran
So, how long am I going to wait for Blade Runner?
Gosh, you're showing me up, I don't have that. I don't think I (gasp) have any Philip K Dick books, in my library of over 540 books! I need to rectify that posthaste. I do wish life were back to normal so I could take a trip to Portland and browse Powell's for all of their cool used volumes. One day...

Graham Moore

Regular
Oct 15, 2018
Vancouver BC
Graham
Gosh, you're showing me up, I don't have that. I don't think I (gasp) have any Philip K Dick books, in my library of over 540 books! I need to rectify that posthaste. I do wish life were back to normal so I could take a trip to Portland and browse Powell's for all of their cool used volumes. One day...
I love Powell's books and their technical bookstore too. We haven't been there in a decade and it doesn't look good for next year either.

Latest threads

Top Bottom