Oh My Gosh, I'm Such a Nerd... (Knives and Books)

agentlossing

Top Veteran
S. Oregon Coast (the Northernmost-Cal of them All)
Real Name
Andrew Lossing
So an outdoorsy forum I'm also one has a thread titled "Knives and Books" and it's what you'd think, photos of a knife and a book together. It's just so nerdy that I had to participate, and I figured I'd post a few here as I make them. This is truly the height of internet culture. But I'm going to try and make these artistic, if possible.

Inaugural photo:

2020-07-29 01.28.04 1.jpg

GX9 with Sigma 30mm f1.4, processed in VSCO.

agentlossing

Top Veteran
S. Oregon Coast (the Northernmost-Cal of them All)
Real Name
Andrew Lossing
So, how long am I going to wait for Blade Runner?
Gosh, you're showing me up, I don't have that. I don't think I (gasp) have any Philip K Dick books, in my library of over 540 books! I need to rectify that posthaste. I do wish life were back to normal so I could take a trip to Portland and browse Powell's for all of their cool used volumes. One day...

Graham Moore

Regular
Real Name
Graham
Gosh, you're showing me up, I don't have that. I don't think I (gasp) have any Philip K Dick books, in my library of over 540 books! I need to rectify that posthaste. I do wish life were back to normal so I could take a trip to Portland and browse Powell's for all of their cool used volumes. One day...
I love Powell's books and their technical bookstore too. We haven't been there in a decade and it doesn't look good for next year either.

Seamus3900

Regular
Oh yeah, I have that book as well! You remind me that I need to put some more time into it. Beautiful volume all around. I think my next post has to be another book which might be of interest to you! :)
Interesting, I am looking forward to seeing what that is :), I also have a few more I will post later.

Latest threads

Top Bottom