Oh, SNAP!

ty. i just wish i had my 14 with me. even my 23 would have sufficed. there was a lot more in that scene worth capturing. i almost tossed that image because i wasn't really feeling it. lol

(Sent from another Galaxy via Tapatalk.)

i guess i'll use this thread as my channel of all things mine. kind of like the journal threads i have with some car forums.

here's the ACME Made Union Kit Messenger i got on the cheap.

y8uquny6.jpg

^
it's pretty small. the material is a very durable quality that i haven't quite felt before. the padding is thick and very sturdy.

ezuhe5e2.jpg

^
i've noticed some of their camera bags having a slip for your lens cap. the way the straps are positioned in the back of the bag, you can wear it as a fanny pack. i think you may need a 38 waist and larger though.

u5upaga5.jpg

^
if you're not going to be using the divider, you could slip it into the front pocket.

udu3egu7.jpg

^
still plenty of room

e6aduqa2.jpg

^
i prefer keeping these in there. i always have some with me.

uhame5am.jpg

^
you can easily fit a body and just about whatever lens separately. a body and lens attached fits as well. i have the xe2 with 27 attached, and the 14 next to it. this is supposed to accommodate an entry-level dslr with a small lens.

if you did the leica thing with two lenses back-to-back, you may be able to carry 4 primes. lol

they offer the Union Photo Messenger which is the final size up. the site shows it with an intermediate dslr body with prime attached, a zoom lens, and a speedlite.

hmm.. i had set them to private, last night. i just set them to public. logged out of flickr, and cleared cache. they're showing for me. maybe there's a delay. i'll have to wait and see.

Back