OK it's December, time for seasonal images.

6450326983_b89f898fb5_o.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Cheers,

Antonio

Spectacular - there's something about your first, P.H., that makes me laugh - it's so intense!

You all really are making me see that I need to get out more with my camera before we've moved on to...Valentine's Day.;)

Wow, there are some spectacular images in this thread now. Making me feel more festive by the day!

That one of Covent Garden is fabulous!!

Twice at home

The day, more or less, is today.

Inside first, prepared for the dinner days ago:
6478564503_b30ec8cdc8_b.jpg

Albero! di alfrjw, su Flickr

And this morning, outside. Time to move the little guy where some sun is going to shine.
6478565337_dc1daed3a4_b.jpg

And the right moment to do so:
6478566011_66ce33b43e_b.jpg

From our kitchen di alfrjw, su Flickr

Look what I found!
6478566943_e6e9dd0f4d_b.jpg

And then, a look again before going to store this years' production:
6478567661_9836ba7d5a_b.jpg

From our kitchen di alfrjw, su Flickr

Here they are, from the land wo die Zitronen blume, and they're ours.
6478568595_483ac1a44f_b.jpg

Nuovo raccolto! di alfrjw, su Flickr

Happy 8th everyone!

this year's christmas card project

My wife and I decided to do a DIY Christmas card this year. Our idea was to find a little pine tree (Charlie Brown like) nestled in some snow covered pines, and then to dress it up with some battery-powered LED lights.

View attachment 45615
my wife on light duty - 3200 iso, GXR 50mm, no NR

We struggled to find a small pine (prime deer food I guess) with a nice backdrop. This little tree, though, was a good match for the number of lights we had. :D

View attachment 45616

View attachment 45617

This is what we ended up with after a 5x7 crop and some edits in Color Efex 4:
View attachment 45618

Not exactly what I was thinking going in (thought we would be able to find a tree with a better background), but still a fun experience.

nice

My wife and I decided to do a DIY Christmas card this year. Our idea was to find a little pine tree (Charlie Brown like) nestled in some snow covered pines, and then to dress it up with some battery-powered LED lights.

View attachment 45620
my wife on light duty - 3200 iso, GXR 50mm, no NR

We struggled to find a small pine (prime deer food I guess) with a nice backdrop. This little tree, though, was a good match for the number of lights we had. :D

View attachment 45621

View attachment 45622

This is what we ended up with after a 5x7 crop and some edits in Color Efex 4:
View attachment 45623

Not exactly what I was thinking going in (thought we would be able to find a tree with a better background), but still a fun experience.

Cute idea and great images.

Back