Okay, what is with the "Media" button on the top navigation?

This might be it, although I don’t know how to see which albums or categories I am following.
This is from the preferences page (after changes)
View attachment 202932

I thought that might have been the problem but I went through and removed all the ticks for every media related setting and still had the red bubble at the top of the page.

All fixed now though, thanks Kevin (y)

Thanks, I see it's an actual alert (which, if you have the option turned on) would result in a push notification as well. I can't check myself until I'm back on my personal machines (at the office today) but can you make sure you aren't "watching" that category in the Media/Gallery section?

If you go to https://cameraderie.org/media/categories/member-galleries.4/ and check the top of the screen above the thumbnail previews, do you see the word "watch" or "unwatch"?
  • If you see "unwatch" click it and that'll stop your account from watching the category. It's possible you watched the category a long time ago but because the Media/Gallery section is barely used, combined with the newer style of Alerts & push notifications in XF2, then seeing alerts from that section is now distracting.
  • If you see "watch" then I really need to poke around to see what's generating those alerts for some of you guys. :eek:

View attachment 202950
Aha! Yes I saw the unwatch button, and I’ve clicked that. Thanks!

Back