Micro 4/3 Olympus 15mm F8 Body Cap Lens

i think i need an epl5 just for this lens, since my pl25 seems glued to my em5 for the time being.. i CLEARLY require another body... ok, ill settle for an epm1, plus i can get it in purple...

The Cook and I with the 15mm - Out on a walk

GRAA0104.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

GRAA0107.jpg

GRAA0106.jpg

GRAA0124.jpg

GRAA0129.jpg

GRAA0138-L.jpg

GRAA0100.jpg

=G=

Goofing around. I posted these on mu-43, but decided to include them here too. I'm having an awful lot of fun with this lens, and foresee it being on my soon to arrive E-PM2 quite a bit. Aperture priority auto, point, and shoot. (after any appropriate exposure compensation)

p1806270305-4.png

View attachment 70139

I've decided to join in on the fun! Here are some photos in central Illinois taken with the E-PM1. I found the lens enjoyable to use, especially with the optical viewfinder. I don't really think it's a toy lens, as it is quite capable of delivering decent results.

What optical viewfinder are you using? the body cap is 30mm in 35mm equiv. isn't it? 28mm OVF as guesstimate?

I've decided to join in on the fun! Here are some photos in central Illinois taken with the E-PM1. I found the lens enjoyable to use, especially with the optical viewfinder. I don't really think it's a toy lens, as it is quite capable of delivering decent results.

What optical viewfinder are you using? the body cap is 30mm in 35mm equiv. isn't it? 28mm OVF as guesstimate?

You're right, 28mm 3:2 OVF. The vertical framelines are close to accurate. It's funny, because I have inserted the memory card and found several blank (black) JPEGs. I never shot film, so it's not in my mindset to remove the lens cap (or, in my case, switch the lever). :redface:

You're right, 28mm 3:2 OVF. The vertical framelines are close to accurate. It's funny, because I have inserted the memory card and found several blank (black) JPEGs. I never shot film, so it's not in my mindset to remove the lens cap (or, in my case, switch the lever). :redface:

That's funny, and most of us have experienced that I guess, the mysterious long exposure after clicking the shutter button on a bright sunny day! :crying:

Back