Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Olympus and Vivitar

Prices
see below

Ships to
USA

Description
I have some nice legacy lenses that I am looking to sell. I normally like to hang on to lenses but these are some that I never use for whatever reason and they are taking up space. All my lenses are free of any damage (unless noted in the description), have oil free aperture blades and minima dust. Prices include PP fees and shipping CONUS. I'm willing to ship internationally but shipping cost is extra.

Olympus Pen-F 38/1.8 - $135
Nice shape, and optically very clean. The rear element does have a tiny imperfection in the coating that is hard to see unless you really look for it. I've never seen it have an impact effect on images. Includes original front cap (metal) and Pen-F to Fuji adapter. Normally I would keep this lens but it's a bit small for my hands and I find larger SLR sized lenses more comfortable to use.

View attachment 4691 View attachment 4692 View attachment 4693

Olympus OM 50/1.8 "Made in Japan" version - $30
The lens is in terrific shape optically but it has two issues. The focus is a bit stiff and the front ring identifying the lens is missing. I removed the ring while cleaning the lens and it cross threaded it putting it back on. I ended up nicking the outer ring a bit removing it. The glass however is unharmed but the lens itself is a little challenged in the looks department. I'm adding a hood and UV filter to sweeten the deal. I can even send the front bezel to prove it is in fact an MIJ version. As you can see the damage is minimal and confinced to the rim (although a filter or hood fits fine). It's a nice lens but I have 2 of them as well as a high serial number 50/1.4.

View attachment 4688 View attachment 4689 View attachment 4690

Vivitar Series One 70-210/2.8-4.0 (Komine made version) - $70
It's in absolutely terrific shape. This is a tough one because it is an absolutely fantastic lens but the truth of the matter is that I rarely use anything longer than 100mm on the Fuji and even when I do I have a MC Rokkor 135/2.8 and MD 70-210/4 as well. This one comes with front cap It's Minolta MD mount.

I am interested in trades if you have a Hexanon 24/2.8.

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method
USPS

Shipping charge
CONUS included, international is extra

Handling time
1-2 days

References
dixeyk on mu43 and twobaglimit on eBay

Additional comments
  • Open to trade offers
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

- - - Updated - - -

bump

Attachments

• om50_damage.jpg
    om50_damage.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 132
  • om50_side.jpg
    om50_side.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 132
  • om50_rear.jpg
    om50_rear.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 128