Expired Olympus E-PL3 body - red

Status
Not open for further replies.

krugorg

All-Pro
Name
Kyle Krug
20120610-E-M5-P6100097.jpg

$310 paypal and shipped to continental US (open to shipping int'l if you would please pick up shipping).

It functions perfectly. Relatively light use since she bought the camera in August 2011... 1,023 shutter clicks. Selling because it is spending too much time at home these days... my wife prefers to travel even lighter these days. :D

Cosmetically, it looks pretty much new. There are a few, very small and fine scratches on the LCD. She always used a case, but guessing these are from the camera going in/out of the case. Just to be clear, you will only see these if you are looking hard, at the right angle to the light, and with the LCD off. This is really looking for nits... in hand, this camera looks pretty much new.

20120615-E-M5-P6150108.jpg

All original packaging and accessories are included and most have not been used ever (incl. flash and strap). I am also throwing in one extra battery - one of the Wasabi cells that are above average for 3rd party - and you are also welcome to the Gordy wrist strap pictured, if you would like. The lens is *not* included - body only.

Please let me know if there are any questions. I have some feedback on mu-43, as well as extensive 100% feedback on Ebay under the same username.

20120615-E-M5-P6150110.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back