Nice list, and I suspect you will get much of it. Likely not the peaking, and I wonder will they feel that a swivel screen spoil the traditional look / feel?It would be nice to have the 16 mp sensor in a body with built-in IS. Other than EVF, I am hoping for the following:
- full swivel LCD with the same or better OLED screen on the EP3 with touch screen
- built-in IS
- fully customizable FN buttons without restrictions as what the user can assign to the button
- peeking (or is it peaking) mode for MF assist
- 6 fps at full resolution, continuous AF, exposure control, and nice big buffer
- silent shutter
- not too much larger than the EP3
- 1/8000 max shutter speed and/or built-in ND filter
- and please no rattlesnaking noise when using it with the PL25!!!
If there's not peaking, I sure hope they implement some other type of MF assist, other than magnify.Nice list, and I suspect you will get much of it. Likely not the peaking, and I wonder will they feel that a swivel screen spoil the traditional look / feel?
Anyway, though I am probably not a likely buyer, I really hope that Olympus get this right. It will be so good for M43 if they do.
Hear, hear!!! A new fast sharp 17mm (35mm FoV) please Olympus....f1.4....OK, f1.8 if you're going to whine about it. Otherwise Panasonic will do it!...Oh a PL17 Summilux ...my dream lens to go with the best 50mm in the business!!!Maybe fast high quality 35 and 50mm lenses to go along with it, equal to the current 12 and 45mm lenses. I would expect it's time for a higher quality EVF and it's also time for Olympus to offer an option for a camera with built-in EVF.
I managed a Pro oriented camera store a long long time ago, the reps and camera companies never listen to anything other than how many do you want to order.What Employee of the Month at one of the largest serious photo stores (forget Jessops) in the UK. Of course, they will....otherwise is it really beneath you to beg?