Hall of Famer
Olympus just announced the OM-D EM-5, the first Olympus Micro 4/3 camera to offer an integrated electronic viewfinder (EVF).
Key features of the E-M5:
- Even faster autofocus than E-P3
- Autofocus tracking system which is effective even for subjects moving towards/away from the camera (up until now this has been a weak point for mirrorless cameras)
- 9.2 FPS sequential shooting
- 5-axis image stabilization system can compensate for 1) pitching, 2) yawing, 3) horizontal movement, 4) vertical movement, and 5) rotational movement around the optical axis.
- Proven dust-proof and splash-proof technology.
- Tilting 3-inch OLED touch screen
- 1.4million dot EVF with eye sensor for automatic switching between EVF and rear OLED.
Evolving, comprehensive coverage of the E-M5 at 1001 Noisy Cameras.
If you are pre-ordering this camera, please help support Serious Compacts by using our links:
Pre-Order at B&H:
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Black Body Only at B&H
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Silver Body Only at B&H
Pre-Order at Amazon:
Olympus OM-D E-M5 (Silver or Black) Body Only at AmazonView attachment 48967
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Kits (14-42 or 12-50, Black or Silver) at AmazonView attachment 48968
Pre-Order at Adorama:
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Black Body Only at Adorama
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Silver Body Only at Adorama
Using our links does not change your price, but the store gives us a small percentage (typically 2-4%) for the referral. Please note that in order for us to get credit for referring you, you have to click our link before putting the item in your cart, and you cannot click another site's pre-order link after clicking ours.