Film Olympus Pen F

phigmov

Probably Not Walter Kernow
The original. A few blemishes but otherwise fine. I had no idea the early ones where two-stroke, with a shorter pull than my FT & FV.

Need to do a family portrait at some stage. Can't wait to get some film through it.

ZT7ANDqmHgo7Wq_sVY3Nqm4GEam62_UToVZ_vlkfVEaArlw2_sYqV6BliiUfba3jcICaQueRraTttQhDQ=w1444-h1084-no.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

TqPXzSpKOpkzWYYdnhd_RbYeqFrlFy6nnlmQ_Lxp6fXmF-MGVVkLhRQTHGPjpHGHXxykRisRgayzU3ahA=w1447-h1084-no.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I used to have one of those, with the 38mm/1.8, 25mm/4, and 20mm/3.5. My frame counter quit working, and eventually the shutter quit firing reliably, but it was a lot of fun with very good IQ while I had it. I've considered purchasing another, but there are higher priorities right now.

I used to have one of those, with the 38mm/1.8, 25mm/4, and 20mm/3.5. My frame counter quit working, and eventually the shutter quit firing reliably, but it was a lot of fun with very good IQ while I had it. I've considered purchasing another, but there are higher priorities right now.

Looks like I spoke to soon - tried the shutter the next day and the mirror stuck. Looks like I need to take the baseplate off to reset the shutter mechanism and look for 'gunk'. Sigh.

Back